furbabymama20

My Reading life

I read books because with my disability it is hard for me to get out and enjoy life when my hubby isnt taking me places cause i cant drive myself.
SPOILER ALERT!

Book review of how lucky you are w/spoilers

How Lucky You Are - Kristyn Kusek Lewis

How Lucky you are just interducing the  frends Waverly,Kate and Amy. Mike is going on about one of their jobs.Waverly's Parents died in a car accident when she was in college Waverly is telling us how she first met her boyfriend Larry. Waverly and amy is going for a run talking about Amy's sister and her husband. they go to kates familys "beachhouse" Kate just told everyone Brendam wants to have kids but she does not want them. Waverly thinks that Mike is cheating on Amy. Waverly is telling us about the fight her and kate had over how much money her parents left her when they died. waverly finally asks Amy if she thought Mike was cheating on her Amy gets up from the table in a hurry so now waverly feels like she over stepped her boundries Waverly just found out larry may loose his job.Amy dont show up at a lunch thing that her and waverly was asked to attend waverly is worried about Amy and decides to head to her house unstead of going back to work waverly know knows why Amy is being distant mike is abusing her but no one belives that mike could be that type of person Amy admitted to waverly that Mike has been abusing her for 3 years.Waverly has just found out that Brendan is cheating on Kate with his assistant Stephine.Kate is having a hard time dealing with the fact that she was cheated on and is threating to kick him out of the house Brendan is trying to get waverly to talk to kate for him. I wont give away what happens in the end cause what fun would it be to do that? but I have ran into these kinda situations in my own life I am disabled and being taken off my monthly income kinda like Waverly,I have family friends that have been beatten like Amy and I know a few people that kinda wave their money around and can petty much anything they want like Kate and also like Kate I have been cheated on.